Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back to blogging

To all my friends: sorry for not blogging for such a long time; I was really too busy. At a particular point in time on the week of my birthday, I actually forgot that it was going to be my birthday. Can you believe it?! Just shows how busy I was. Now at least I can breathe a little. So birthday's over, I got my new racket - a Wilson nCode nFury =) I really like it! When I used it the first time, I couldn't get used to the feel but by the second time, I got used to it. What can I say but it feels great! And it's a beauty. Instead of describing how it looks like, I shall show you a picture.


Such a nice shade of blue. Hahaha. My father's taste is never to be doubted. Thank you daddy! Oh and thank you Angel for your wonderful birthday card!

(P.S. my racket looks like Henin's racket except that it's blue.)

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM , Blogger the girl said...

HELLO DARYL!!

xD your tennis racket looks really cool...
i like blue :D

-peiyi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home