Wednesday, August 01, 2007

No Form

Monday's training was atrocious! I was suffering from a complete lack of form. Kept hitting the ball out, judgement was screwed. I either took the ball too near or too far away from me, making me look awkward and unstable. Shit! I hate these kind of trainings. I was really clumsy at the net too. The coach criticised me for being too stiff. Thanks man. The more balls I hit the more discouraged I became, I mean it's always the case when you keep making mistakes. Chris experienced the same problem as me during soccer training on Monday. I think it's partly due to the stress and of course a lack of practice on my part. I was seriously considering asking my father not to buy me a new tennis racket for my birthday which is coming soon. He had no idea what to buy for me so he asked me and I had requested for a Wilson tennis racket. But what's the use if I can't even play properly. It's not cheap you know, probably about 150 bucks. One more training to decide. Daryl, if you can't play properly next Monday, you can forget about the tennis racket! I'm just frustrated! I mean it's like I could play so well last week. Why the inconsistency? Arghh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home