Friday, July 27, 2007

Been quite emo these few days. No idea why. And I think the gloomy weather is adding to the feeling. But no time to think about that; I'm just too busy. I think max really needs an ego boost. She has no confidence about herself, but actually I don't have a right to comment because I have no confidence myself either. Well, I guess we're facing the same problem. Sigh. Fortunately we have a bunch of friends who are very fun-loving. Oh and I can't wait for the class T-shit, House T-shirt and Tennis T-shirt. Currently, I have a shortage of shirts.

I'm so afraid I won't be able to continue with NYAA Gold. Yesterday, my mum was prompting me to withdraw. In December we are planning to go to Chiang Rai for CIP. Apart from the danger of dengue, my mum mentioned that she plans to organise a tour to Melbourne or somewhere during that period of time. So obviously the timing might clash with the CIP trip. I told Wen Guang and he said he was considering doing a local-based CIP just for me. Can you imagine, he is willing to forgo the Chiang Rai trip just for me! Of course it also saves a lot of trouble and planning. I hope they do a local one then I won't have to withdraw from NYAA Gold. See, so many things to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home