Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Henin-Hardenne fan




My father gave me a Manchester United Jersey that day. It was a gift from his company but he chose the wrong size and so it is now mine. Hahaha. Needless to say it's real and would have cost a bomb. But the fact is I don't follow soccer at all. In fact, I know nothing of it. Daddy was commenting that if someone were to come up to me and ask, "Are you a Man U fan?", I'd most probably reply, "No, I'm a Henin-Hardenne fan." Haha, right you are daddy! Justine Henin-Hardenne is my favourite woman tennis player. And I'm utterly happy that she's No. 1 in the world! Her one-handed backhand is simply formidable. At 1.66m, she is shorter than most of her rivals and it is a combination of skill, determination and consistency that has ensured her domination in the WTA for quite some time. Some time last year she was overtaken by Maria Sharapova and now she has made a comeback. As what Rimiko said, she is "tiny but powerful" and for that I admire her.


2007 Dubai Open
2007 Warsaw Open

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home