Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The June Hols are here =) (so are the exams) =(

It has been such a long time since I blogged. Sigh. I guess it's the workload. The holidays are finally here! I can take a breath at last, but not a big one, just a tiny one. It feels kinda weird because in secondary school we're supposed to be free at this time of the year, but now we have to study for the JCTs which are at the end of the month. So we actually have to balance between work and play which is really irritating! I can't rest in peace. But I have to take a break if not my mind will just go bonkers. What can I do? Rest and study at the same time! That's going to be the first time I'm trying out this method. Just hope it works and efficiency is maintained at its maximum. Oh dear, I feel so helpless all of a sudden. I haven't been passing all the tests. Arghh! It's ok, I'll be able to make it with God's help. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home